Secret # 102.


"I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do when the day you're gone comes. When you won't be around all the time, won't be waking me up in the mornings with your barking, won't be here to play, won't go hunting in the fall, won't be sitting next to me when I feel lonely, won't be sleeping in my room in the dark hours of the night. Knowing that one day when I leave for school, you won't be there looking sadly at me and you won't be there jumping and barking happily as a greeting when I get home again, is kind of heartbreaking. "

2 kommentarer:

  1. skrev du det selv, søta? <3 bra as!
    lis

    SvarSlett
  2. sv: Tusen takk, tror jeg vi sier da :)

    Og du er helt vanvittig god til å skrive. Spesielt med tanke på at du er femten år. Virkelig. Du har talent.

    SvarSlett